Yesterday while we went for a walk with our Children and dogs, I noticed again that people often eyed us up!
But not in a positive way… sometimes they shake one´s head cause this people think: “How can a mum wear Outfits like this, how can a mum be tattoeed and how could a family care for three children and also three dogs?
We often hear phrases like: “Three Dogs are to much for a family or it would be better to take care for your children and not for animal protection.”
Funnily enough this parents rent a Babysitter for their children every weekend to have more togetherness.
These parents make me very angry and so I decided to write my opinion about them here…
1. While you´re leaving your child at the babysitter to enjoy your togetherness, we´re on a hiking tour with our children and dogs.
2. While you´re lying at the pool in big hotel resort and your children get overseen by the child care, we´re sitting on the beach building a sandcastle.
3. While your child go to seed in front of the playstation, our son convoys us to a demonstration against murdering on dogs in Romania and he advanced his view vociferous.
4. While you´re eating with your children at MC Donalds after every football match, we´re cooking together and our children know about industrial livestock farming and the aftermath
5. While you glut your children with material things and make them to good gods of consumption, we´re glut our children with time in the hope they will be responsible in the adulthood.
I send a link to this post to the parents who said something like this about us and I know personally. I hope your prejudice is removed now.
And please don´t be angry about this words, just use the day with your children and teach them appearance is an irrelevant fact.
By the way, the dog on the third photo is the dog we rescued from France…
Shoes – ASOS
Jacket – VeroModa
Hat – ASOS
Dress – Semperlei